Applications for the Performing Arts Camp 2019 have now closed as the number of applications have exceeded the number of spaces available
The 2019 Performing Arts Camp is a chance for any Cub, Scout, Guide, Ranger, Venturer, Rover or Leader (who is 9.5 years of age or older at the time of the camp) to enjoy a weekend of singing, dancing, acting and camping fun. No previous experience is required. And if you have heard about Gang Show and wondered what it is all about then come along a check it out. The Camp will also count towards relevant section badges.
There will be a short performance at 11am on Sunday for parents and supporters.
WHEN: From 11am Saturday 7th September to 12 noon 8th September 2019
WHERE: Brookfield Outdoor Education Centre, Moores Valley Rd, Wainuiomata.
COST: $40 per person (this covers food, accommodation and incidentals)
What to Wear:
You should arrive and leave camp in uniform
What to Bring:
- Normal personal gear for sleeping in bunk rooms: warm sleeping bag, pillow, blanket/s
- Two or three changes of warm comfortable clothes, socks and underwear
- A beanie/warm hat
- A change of footwear - 2 sets of footwear are needed, shoes for inside (no slippers) and 2nd pair of shoes for outside only
- Warm jacket and/or raincoat
- Towel and toiletries
- Knife, fork, spoon, plate, bowl and tea towel (in a ditty bag- all named)
- Book or quiet activity
- Water bottle (named)
- Lots of energy and enthusiasm
To apply please complete the form below!
Places on the Performing Arts Camp are limited your place will be offered by email and you will need to confirm it by making payment
Any queries please contact Maggs on Ph 477 6596 or email email@example.com.
Photos taken during the Camp may be used for Scouting & Guiding publicity purposes.